Supplements are recommended for all those people who start to suffer from age-related joint pain or rheumatoid arthritis and who want to feel energetic and active again. But it can also be beneficial for people who are overweight as it strengthens tendons, ligaments and cartilage tissue providing more trustworthy relief and care of the joints. If you are suffering from knee pain due to weight issues or any affected joint pain our Elixir is packed with essential vitamins and minerals to help you every day.
For the same reason, it is also approved for athletes, particularly after sports injuries such as sprains and strains or joint inflammation. People who have suffered cartilage damage or swelling need new cartilage to grow to help recover. It complements well with physical therapy to help with sports injuries.
As we age, our bodies suffer. Whether it is from diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or other autoimmune diseases and chronic pain conditions, many sufferers find a supplement can help with swelling and arthritis pain.
Pain management of any of these diseases will vary depending on how bad the pain or progressive the illness is. There are many options from simple pain relievers including joint injections or pain medication to joint replacement and braces, to help ease the pain of the injured area and other surgical treatment. Whatever is decided they will see significant changes in their lives. These diseases also cause fatigue, and effect the immune system. They can seriously affect daily activities and impact your life.
CaliGold Super Joint Elixir provides supplements to help combat arthritis symptoms and severe joint pain no matter where the affected joint is.
Our liquid supplement contains only the best ingredients including:
- Glucosamine Sulfate is naturally located in the human body.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is a type of amino sugar molecule that incites the production and restoration of articular cartilage.
- Glucosamine is required by the human body to help produce specific molecules that are found in cartilage named glycosaminoglycans.
- Decreases joint pain and inflammation and also helps to maintain joint space.
- Benefits increased lubrication of the joints.
- Causes cartilage rehabilitation.
- Represses enzymes that break down cartilage
- Glucosamine Sulfate also gives a buffering effect to help protect against extreme wear and tear of joints. Without glucosamine, our tendons, ligaments, skin, nails, bones, mucous membranes, and other body tissues can not develop correctly.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is located naturally in the human body.
- Its role is to assist the cartilage elasticity by being part of a larger protein molecule.
- Helps prevent other enzymes in the body from degrading the building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Lessens joint pain and protects joint space.
- Increases lubricating of the joint and helps incite cartilage restoration.
- Hinders enzymes that destroy cartilage and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is a principal element of cartilage.
- Chondroitin gives structure, retains water and nutrients, and supports other particles to move within cartilage.
- Vitamin B-12 is a variety of non-antioxidant vitamin. We don’t completely know how this variety of vitamin may heal arthritis-related conditions. Still, evidence from trials advises that vitamin B12 might be of amazing benefit for managing osteoarthritis, especially in strengthening joint versatility and handgrip.
- Vitamins are nutritional elements which your body requires in small quantities in your diet. Vitamin B12 can be saved in your liver for up to four years, your body stores all water-soluble vitamins for short term only like several weeks to several months and then gets rid of them. This is why you should take water-soluble vitamins regularly.
- Vitamins can be found in foods, fruits and vegetables (natural vitamins) which people cannot always take. Or can be created, which is why our CaliGold Super Joint Elixir is produced for people who cannot get the vitamins through foods.
It’s essential to take adequate calcium and vitamin D for healthy, strong bones and help against inflammatory arthritis. This is the primary action to prevent or treat osteoporosis. Calcium is vital for preserving your bones health, while vitamin D assists your body to absorb calcium as well as maintain your bones.
Vitamin D deficiency may lead to osteoporosis. This disease makes your bones lose density and become brittle, which raises your chance for bone fractures from occurrences varying from falls to colliding into objects. Osteoporosis frequently occurs without symptoms and needs a physical exam called a bone mineral density examination for diagnosis.
Studies have revealed that sufferers diagnosed with diseases affected by inflammation and joint swelling, such as osteoarthritis or other arthritic joints have noticed an improvement in pain, joint function, and quality of life when using the turmeric.
Other uses for turmeric include managing liver and digestive difficulties. Turmeric has also proved to be useful in lessening skin soreness resulting from radiation therapies for breast cancer. Ongoing clinical trial are studying using Curcumin as a potential method for other cancers and diabetes, as well as an aid in decreasing cholesterol.
Research suggests Curcumin also targets particular inflammatory cells and obstructs certain enzymes that lead to inflammation and stiffness.
Our Elixir is great for all bones and joints care, whether in the early stages of a condition or a long-term sufferer. People who suffer from these autoimmune diseases or painful joints will benefit greatly from our powerful drink. You can easily add it to your favourite drinks or foods. it has a lovely berry flavour so many like to drink it on its own. Make it part of your daily routine and reap the benefits of this amazing supplement.
Our Super Joint Elixir is great for many medical conditions but should be used as a dietary supplement and not to replace a balanced diet. All vitamins and essential nutrients should be taken naturally in small amounts via natural means.
Please check the dietary guidelines on our bottles for dietary reference intakes. Always Consult a your medical provider before taking any of our products.